[TYPO3-Solr] unable to contact the Apache Solr server

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Tue Jul 22 12:12:29 CEST 2014

Am 22.07.14 07:24, schrieb Robert W:

> Can someone provide a link to how to configure the Apache Solr and solr
> Extension for multiple languages? It seems we are close, just need to
> get the path information correct in the plugin constants.txt file. We
> greatly appreaciate any help to resolve this problem.

Try this:

constants:

plugin.tx_solr.solr.scheme = http
plugin.tx_solr.solr.host = localhost
plugin.tx_solr.solr.port = 8080
plugin.tx_solr.solr.path = /solr/core_en/

setup:

plugin.tx_solr.solr.path = /solr/production-typo3solr-en_US/
[globalVar = GP:L=1]
plugin.tx_solr.solr.path = /solr/production-typo3solr-de_DE/
[global]

HTH

Olivier