[TYPO3-Solr] Difference in link creation between pages and other records

Stephan Schuler Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Wed Apr 23 10:25:13 CEST 2014

Hey there.

Pages and records do render differently. The described behavior clearly is a bug in either the server configuration (which might include TypoScript) or Solr itself. But it is definitively related to pages and records initializing the FE environment differently.

Both, pages and records are fetched in the indexing queue mechanism by scheduler tasks.

If the record to be indexed is a page, the related frontend page gets called by curl (or file_get_contents, depending on server configuration). The frontend request has some other data attached, like $_SERER[HTTP_X_TX_SOLR_IQ]. This one makes a content post processing hook register. This content post processing hook makes the page doing the indexing part itself. In this situation, the frontend environment is completely TYPO3 default because it just runs the frontend boot process just like a regular page.

If the record to be indexed is not a page, the scheduler task itself creates a TSFE object and some other objects that usually indicate frontend behavior.

I suggest you to debug either typolink or RealURL. I cannot tell you why this happens because my setups do run fine. But I'm quite sure it's related to some str_replace with environment data inside of typolink.

Regards,

Stephan Schuler
Web-Entwickler

Telefon: +49 (911) 539909 - 0
E-Mail: Stephan.Schuler at netlogix.de
Website: media.netlogix.de

-----------------------------
Citrix Netscaler: Schneller, besser, weiter
Erfahren Sie, wie Sie Applikationen für den mobilen Gebrauch sicher und einfach bereitstellen. Jetzt anmelden zum netlogix-Event am 29.04.2014:
http://it-training.netlogix.de/angebote/events/citrix-netscaler

--
netlogix GmbH & Co. KG
IT-Services | IT-Training | Media

netlogix GmbH & Co. KG ist eingetragen am Amtsgericht Nürnberg (HRA 13338)
Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: netlogix Verwaltungs GmbH (HRB 20634)
Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE 233472254
Geschäftsführer: Stefan Buchta, Matthias Schmidt