[TYPO3-Solr] Code for Apache Nutch for TYPO3 CMS has been released

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Tue Apr 15 11:18:25 CEST 2014

Dear friends of Apache Solr for TYPO3 CMS,

it is with great pleasure to announce that we have released the code for
Apache Nutch for TYPO3 CMS.

Please find it here on Github:

https://github.com/dkd/nutch-typo3-cms

We will polish the Readme and some additional documentation for it in
the coming days. We welcome any kind of contribution such as pull
requests or ideas for additional features.

The code was mainly written by Ingo Renner and other dkd friends.

Thanks also to the Apache Nutch Project for the work we could expand here.

Have a great day,

Olivier on behalf the Apache Solr Team at dkd.de