[TYPO3-Solr] type of indexed item / facets

hard.one Software GmbH mphanke at hardone-it.ch
Mon Sep 30 15:44:52 CEST 2013

Hi

is there a way to set the type of the item?
We have multiple items in the tabel, which need to be indexed as
different types.

The only difference is 2 bool-flags... which makes 4 different item
types. But they all end up with the table name as type.

And a question into the green: would it make more sense to set the item
type to the indexing configuration name?
I would assume, that only if something is really different, it will have
an indexing configuration... This way an item type wouldn't be bound to
the table, thus restricting the indexing possibilities...

Is there any tutorial out there which shows how to configure facets
correctly?
I can't really follow the wiki - it feels like there are parts missing
to get the full configuration running...

Best

Martin