[TYPO3-Solr] tx_solr_file - updating files doesn't work

Alexander Wende a_wende at web.de
Thu Sep 19 10:20:05 CEST 2013

We use tx_solr (3.0.0-dev), tx_solr_file (1.0.1) and tx_solr_fal(1.0.0-dev) to index files.
File indexing works fine but when files are changed in the filesystem the extension doesn't recognize it.

For me it looks like the extension refreshed the 'changed' field only if the referencing content element is changed.
Is this a bug, a feature or  just a misconfiguration?

As a workarround I could provide a scheduler skript which refreshes the "changed" field