[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing hangs on localized records

Tomita Militaru tmilitaru at arxia.com
Wed Mar 13 10:12:35 CET 2013

Hello,

When I try to index the website using the scheduler task, the indexing
hangs when encountering a record that is localized. My websites has 5
languages, if a record is localized for any of the languages it stops
hanging (eg. I've tried tt_news or tx_dam records).
The devlog only shows Success for that record, but it is not indexed. If I
stop it and try again, same thing happens, hangs on that record while in
devlog it shows Success.

I'm running solr 2.8.2 on TYPO3 4.5.25

Any suggestions?