[TYPO3-Solr] Page summary missing

Tomita Militaru tmilitaru at arxia.com
Mon Mar 11 21:28:00 CET 2013

On Lu, mar. 11, 2013 at 10:20 PM, Olivier Dobberkau <olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de="mailto:olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de">> wrote:
Am 08.03.13 11:21, schrieb Tomita Militaru:

> In search results, the page summary is missing, but only for pages, other
> records show their summary.

what is a page summary for you?

olivier

The result content text, where you have for exemple the word highlighted.
But I found the solution, if I applied the crop marker in the template the result content was missing only for pages.
I will try to reproduce it and file a ticket in forge.

Thanks.
TYPO3-project-solr mailing list
TYPO3-project-solr at lists.typo3.org

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 10:20 PM, Olivier Dobberkau