[TYPO3-Solr] Adding Fields to tx_solr_file

Jigal van Hemert jigal.van.hemert at typo3.org
Fri Jun 28 20:57:12 CEST 2013

Hi,

On 27-6-2013 15:34, Alexander Wende wrote:
> Thanks for this hint! In general this works perfect. But how to access
> the title property of the file? I tried
> plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tx_solr_file.fields.filetitle_stringS.field =
> title and got the filename... (why that?)
> I tried
> plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tx_solr_file.fields.filetitle_stringS.field.data
> = file:current:title and got a "no file object errror"

I also noticed that the file indexer uses the file name as the title
(which is shown in the search results as the title) and does not try to
extract a title from the meta information of the file (the meta data
extraction service should be able to do that for files that contain such
information).

 From your code it looks like you use TYPO3 6.x which uses the FAL
component to access files. There is an additional extension for solr [1]
to deal with this, but I'm not sure it's already finished and I'm not
sure either if it allows you to access the meta data from FAL.

Olivier Dobberkau can give you more information about this extension.

[1]
http://www.typo3-solr.com/en/solr-for-typo3/add-ons/file-indexing-typo3-cms-6x/

--
Jigal van Hemert