[TYPO3-Solr] Adding Fields to tx_solr_file

Alexander Wende a_wende at web.de
Thu Jun 27 15:34:23 CEST 2013

Hi,

Quote: Jigal van Hemert wrote on Wed, 26 June 2013 11:45
> If you look in the static TS that is added by solrfile you'll see that
> it adds some fields too. IIRC it's in index.queue.tx_solr_file.fields

Thanks for this hint! In general this works perfect. But how to access the title property of the file?
I tried plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tx_solr_file.fields.filetitle_stringS.field = title and got the filename... (why that?)
I tried plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tx_solr_file.fields.filetitle_stringS.field.data = file:current:title and got a "no file object errror"

thanks
Alex