[TYPO3-Solr] Solr Extension for typo3 - Wrong URL

Hauke Meyer meyer at visionconnect.de
Tue Jun 25 14:41:49 CEST 2013

Of course it is slower to do things during search, but typo3 isn't used
for performance.
But if I follow Jigals advice which sounds like the right direction:

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.pages.fields.absURL_stringS = TEXT
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.pages.fields.absURL_stringS {
	typolink.parameter = {field:uid}
	typolink.forceAbsoluteUrl = 1
	typolink.useCacheHash = 1
	typolink.returnLast = url
}

I got no resolution for "{field:uid}". Sometime I think this typoscript
things are not made for my brain.

Hauke