[TYPO3-Solr] AND searching

Hauke Meyer meyer at visionconnect.de
Thu Jan 10 10:59:37 CET 2013

Hi there,

I think I understand parts of the problem and the things around the
minimumMatch
(http://lucene.apache.org/solr/4_0_0/solr-core/org/apache/solr/util/doc-files/min-should-match.html).
Exactly: the minimumMatch solves my problem.

Still persisting is my question about the q.op. As far as I do
understand this would be better than using the deprecated
"defaultOperator".

Cheers

Hauke