[TYPO3-Solr] AND searching

Hauke Meyer meyer at visionconnect.de
Wed Jan 9 15:01:44 CET 2013

Hi there,

just to reborn this thread.

Ingo, I didn't get your response at all. And I am missing a Typoscript
parameter which set the solr "q.op" parameter, or am I wrong?

I try to use "<solrQueryParser defaultOperator="AND" /> " inside the
schema.xml. It works like charm with two words, but quits working when
using more then two words. Very strange: when I use explicit AND between
the words anything is fine.

A little bit confused

Hauke