[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing is disabled

Tomita Militaru tmilitaru at arxia.com
Wed Feb 20 15:48:55 CET 2013

Seems like I've found the problem. This particular website has on the
root page Extend to subpages on, if I've disabled that it seems to have
fixed it.
I guess this is related to http://forge.typo3.org/issues/42122 which is
supposed to be fixed.
While I don't get any warning in Reports anymore, page indexing seems
not to be working either, will look forward into it (because I have also
other subpages that have Extend to subpages).
I've opened a ticket: http://forge.typo3.org/issues/45654

Thanks for the help.

*Tomiţă Militaru*
*