[TYPO3-Solr] AND searching

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Sep 11 12:28:37 CEST 2012

Am 11.09.12 10:32, schrieb Schwarzenberg:

Hi,

> <solrQueryParser defaultOperator="AND" />
>
> Do I still need to configure the logical AND somewhere else?

The behavior also depends on the minimum match configuration. However,
for better relevance we'll likely be changing to OR as default operator.
That might sound a bit strange, but it actually is the better setting to
get more relevant results.

Best,
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com