[TYPO3-Solr] Index files

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Thu Nov 29 14:37:44 CET 2012

Am 29.11.12 10:19, schrieb Rik Willems:

> Thank you for clearing this up. We are not part of the EAP program so
> I'll have to wait for that. Does this relate to Tika in some way? In
> other words, do you use Tika for solrfile or is this something different?

Hi Rik,

You can add the file indexing also as a stand-alone add-on from us.
Please send my an email for an offer. Its cheaper than going EAP.

EXT:TIKA is a text extraction service that we use for solr and for dam.
Its just a service that you can use with or without EXT:SOLR

EXT:SOLR 2.8.x indexes Pages, TCA Tables but no files.

Does this help?

Olivier