[TYPO3-Solr] Problems with 2.8.0 version from TER

Horea Negru horea.negru at arxia.com
Wed Nov 28 13:34:48 CET 2012

Hi List,

I've recently downloaded the 2.8.0 version of the extension.
I've installed the extension on a 4.7.7 typo3 version ( windows 7 OS).
Everything went fine : installation , indexing

I've added the "Search: Form, Result, Additional Components" plugin on a
page.
When going to that page the extension is throwing this error:
PHP Catchable Fatal Error: Argument 1 passed to
tx_solr_query_LinkBuilder::__construct() must be an instance of
tx_solr_Query, null given in
typo3conf\ext\solr\classes\query\class.tx_solr_query_linkbuilder.php line 96

Seeing this I've enabled "Initialize search with empty query" option.

The form is rendered now but searching for something does not return any
results.

I've attached the devlog log for the search run.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you,

*Horea Negru*