[TYPO3-Solr] Solr + DAM + uploads field

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 13:22:29 CET 2012

Hi!

I just found strange results when searching for files with Solr. We use DAM
and normal "Uploads" content element. File names in search results look
like /1 or /2. I think it happens because DAM modifies tt_content's "media"
field to be a MM field to tx_dam_mm_ref but
tx_solr_fileindexer_filedetector_Fileadmin never checks that "media" field
is still a lit of files. So it just gets "1" or "2" (which is actually a
number of MM refs), tries to get files with such names and adds empty info
to Solr index.

Is it a known issue or did I misconfigure something?

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Simplicity will save the world.