[TYPO3-Solr] Naming different facets indexed from the same table

Rens Admiraal rens.admiraal at typo3.org
Mon May 14 10:48:50 CEST 2012

Hi,

I've an installation with solr where news and agenda items are both
stored in tt_news. I've added an index configuration for both of them,
and now I want to configure facets for them with the correct naming, but
this doesn't work for me currently (they are both named 'News').

Am I doing something wrong here?

I have the following configuration:

plugin.tx_solr.search.faceting.facets.type.news = TEXT
plugin.tx_solr.search.faceting.facets.type.news.value = News

plugin.tx_solr.search.faceting.facets.type.agenda = TEXT
plugin.tx_solr.search.faceting.facets.type.agenda.value = Agenda

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {

   news = 1
   news {

     table = tt_news
     additionalWhereClause = pid IN(1,2)
     fields {
       abstract = short
       author = author
       description = short
       title = title

       content = SOLR_CONTENT
       content {
         field = bodytext
       }

       category_stringM = SOLR_RELATION
       category_stringM {
         localField = category
         multiValue = 1
       }

       keywords = SOLR_MULTIVALUE
       keywords {
         field = keywords
       }

       url = TEXT
       url {
         typolink.parameter = {$plugin.tt_news.singlePid}
         typolink.additionalParams =
&tx_ttnews[tt_news]={field:uid}&L={field:__solr_index_language}
         typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
         typolink.returnLast = url
         typolink.useCacheHash = 1
       }

       sortAuthor_stringS = author
       sortTitle_stringS  = title
     }

     attachments {
       fields = news_files
     }
   }
}

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.agenda < plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.news
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.agenda = 1
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.agenda.additionalWhereClause = pid IN(3,4)

With kind regards,
Rens