[TYPO3-Solr] tx_news indexing does not work for me

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Mar 23 13:01:39 CET 2012

Am 23.03.12 08:55, schrieb Christian Bleicher - DieLobby Werbeagentur Gmbh:
> Hi,
>
> I use the 2.0 version from the solr extension. The Solr Server is installed via installscript.
> I have a two language setup (german=1|english=0) and I am able to index my own extensiontable and tt_content table. Everything works great and very very fast. But I tryed the whole day to index the tx_news_domain_model_news table. I Took the example from forge for tt_news and edited it to match the title and bodytext of the tx_news class. For the first step we don't need the indexing of the contentelements. TS looks like that:

Why do you index tt_content?

Here's what I have for EXT:news currently (will also be in v2.1):

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue {

	news = 1
	news {
		table = tx_news_domain_model_news

		fields {
			abstract = teaser

			author = author
			authorEmail_stringS = author_email

			title = title

			content = COA
			content {
				10 = TEXT
				10 {
					field = bodytext
					noTrimWrap = || |
				}

				20 = SOLR_RELATION
				20 {
					localField = content_elements
					foreignLabelField = bodytext
					singleValueGlue = | |
				}
			}

			category_stringM = SOLR_RELATION
			category_stringM {
				localField = categories
				multiValue = 1
			}

			keywords = SOLR_RELATION
			keywords {
				localField = tags
				multiValue = 1
			}

			url = TEXT
			url {
				typolink.parameter = 134
				typolink.additionalParams =
&tx_news_pi1[controller]=News&tx_news_pi1[action]=detail&tx_news_pi1[news]={field:uid}
				typolink.additionalParams.insertData = 1
				typolink.useCacheHash = 1
				typolink.returnLast = url
			}
		}

		attachments {
			fields = related_files
		}
	}

}

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com