[TYPO3-Solr] tx_news indexing does not work for me

Christian Bleicher - DieLobby Werbeagentur Gmbh c.bleicher at die-lobby.de
Fri Mar 23 08:55:26 CET 2012

Hi,

I use the 2.0 version from the solr extension. The Solr Server is installed via installscript.
I have a two language setup (german=1|english=0) and I am able to index my own extensiontable and tt_content table. Everything works great and very very fast. But I tryed the whole day to index the tx_news_domain_model_news table. I Took the example from forge for tt_news and edited it to match the title and bodytext of the tx_news class. For the first step we don't need the indexing of the contentelements. TS looks like that:

tx_news_domain_model_news=1
    tx_news_domain_model_news{
        fields{
            abstract=teaser
            author=author
            description=teaser
            title=title

            // the special SOLR_CONTENT content object cleans HTML and RTE fields
            content=SOLR_CONTENT
            content{
                field=bodytext
            }

            // build the URL through typolink, make sure to use returnLast = url
            url=TEXT
            url{
                typolink.parameter=79

  typolink.additionalParams=&tx_news_pi1[news]={field:uid}&L={field:__solr_index_language}
                typolink.additionalParams.insertData=1
                typolink.returnLast=url
                typolink.useCacheHash=1
            }

            sortAuthor_stringS=author
            sortTitle_stringS  =title
        }
    }

Nothing special and I don't know how to solve this problem.

Can someone give me a hint how to debug the indexing process or where to
find a solution? Or does someone have a working configuration for
tx_news_domain_model_news?

Regards
Christian