[TYPO3-Solr] Duplicate results after adding a facet

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Mar 13 19:18:29 CET 2012

Hi,

On 13-3-2012 18:04, Ingo Renner wrote:
> Am 12.03.12 15:21, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
>
>> Oddly enough the duplicate results are still there. I found that the
>> pages with duplicate results are in the index with access: 0, -1 and -2.
>> Pages with a single entry in the results have only access:0, the
>> duplicate entries match the default user groups 0,-1.
>
> Then there must be a content element with access -2 somewhere, possibly
> on every of these pages I guess.

I just checked, all content elements have an empty value for fe_group.

During the search the solr extension detects that the (not logged in)
user has gr_list 0,-1 and apparently shows the documents from the index
with access 0 and -1. Hence the duplicate results.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.