[TYPO3-Solr] Duplicate results after adding a facet

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Mon Mar 12 15:21:46 CET 2012

Hi,

On 8-3-2012 8:17, Jigal van Hemert wrote:
> After re-indexing the facet shows up and works, but... suddenly some of
> the results (only in content type pages) have duplicate items. Exactly
> the same url to exactly the same page, same modify date and even the
> same word highlighted.

Update:

I removed the facet and extra field. Emptied the index, etc.

Oddly enough the duplicate results are still there. I found that the
pages with duplicate results are in the index with access: 0, -1 and -2.
Pages with a single entry in the results have only access:0, the
duplicate entries match the default user groups 0,-1.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.