[TYPO3-Solr] Duplicate results after adding a facet

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Mar 8 08:17:00 CET 2012

Hi,

To be able to search in a particular branch of a site I added a dynamic
field:

[PIDinRootline = 3,37,38,39,54,55]
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.pages.fields.area_stringS = TEXT
plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.pages.fields.area_stringS {
   data = leveltitle:1
}
[global]

and defined a facet

section {
   field = area_stringS
   label = Sectie
   includeInAvailableFacets = 1
}

After re-indexing the facet shows up and works, but... suddenly some of
the results (only in content type pages) have duplicate items. Exactly
the same url to exactly the same page, same modify date and even the
same word highlighted.

How can we prevent those duplicate results?

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.