[TYPO3-Solr] indexqueue problems with multilang

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Jan 23 18:48:31 CET 2012

Am 02.12.11 16:51, schrieb Heiko Kromm | Paints:

Hi Heiko,

> In tx_solr_indexqueue_RecordMonitor::processDatamap_afterDatabaseOperations the records from all monitored tables are added/updated to the index queue.
> If the record is a localized record, it will be put to the index queue as well. But it should not, because of the indexing behaviour of tx_solr_indexqueue_Indexer.
> The indexer searches for all items of the index queue for localized records and saves them with the id of the parent record. This is correct, but will create a duplicate in solr if a localized record is in the index queue.
> I think the localized records must not be added to the index queue. This will solve the problem.

correct, please file a bug report :)

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com