[TYPO3-Solr] Add facets to autocomplete?

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Mon Jan 23 18:41:16 CET 2012

Am 23.11.11 18:44, schrieb Peter Kraume:

Hi Peter,

> Is it possible to add facets to autocomplete?
>
> One of our customers wants to have the suggested terms grouped by facet,
> e.g website, faq, news.

sure would be nice to have but I'm not sure whether it's possible with
the current suggestion implementation as we're already using a facets
"detour" here.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com