[TYPO3-Solr] Index Queue Worker: error when started automatically in scheduler, no error when started manually

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 28 22:13:10 CET 2012

Hi,

On 28-2-2012 17:53, Andreas Brunn wrote:
> "Ausführung fehlgeschlagen: 1311080805, Could not create a valid URL to
> get frontend data while trying to index a page. Created URL:
> http://www.archaeologie-online.de/index.php?id=1932&L=0"
>
> The URL looks perfectly valid to me and when I access that URL via
> browser the correct page is shown with HTTP status 200 OK.
[...]
> PHP 5.3.10

Is it really 5.3.10? It almost looks like a PHP bug in < 5.3.3 and <
5.2.14 where URL validating failed with domains which contain a hyphen.

Can you test with a standalone PHP script? :

<?php
var_dump(filter_var('http://www.archaeologie-online.de/index.php?id=1932&L=0',
FILTER_VALIDATE_URL));
?>