[TYPO3-Solr] Mount Points in Index Queue Worker

Andreas Thurnheer-Meier (iresults gmbh) andreas.thurnheer-meier at iresults.li
Sun Feb 26 22:30:01 CET 2012

I have a tree with some Mount Points. The Shedule-Task "Index Queue Worker" stops and the following error occures: "Failed to execute Page Indexer Request.class.tx_solr_indexqueue_pageindexerrequest.php, line 144". The request URL which causes the error is "http://.../index.php?id=1175&MP=288-1184&L=0". When I open this URL in a browser the following error occures: "The requested page didn't have a proper connection to the tree-root!  (MP value remain!)". The Mount Point is configured as "Show content from this page". In the menu on the page, the link to the Mount Point is generated without the MP-Param. How can I configure solr to index the Mount Points correctly? Can anybody help me? (EAP-Version 2.6.0).

Thanks Andreas