[TYPO3-Solr] filterParser changed

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Feb 24 15:36:53 CET 2012

Am 22.02.12 19:46, schrieb Heiko Kromm | Paints:

Hi Heiko,

> has the filterparser changed in lastest EAP trunk Version?
> I used filterParser = tx_solr_query_filterparser_DateRange before and this does not work anymore.

the filterParser option has been removed. The entry in the ChangeLog
rather refers to the interface instead of the TS option. The TS option
is now covered by the facet type configuration and the PHP side
registration of classes involved for facet types. These changes were
made to make it easier to configure facet types through TS and have a
cleaner API on the PHP side.

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Tx_solrsearch#facetingfacetsfacetNametype

Please have a look at
tx_solr_facet_FacetRendererFactory::registerFacetType()

Here are the two examples from ext_localconf.php in the EAP version:

	// registering facet types

tx_solr_facet_FacetRendererFactory::registerFacetType(
	'numericRange', // facetType
	'tx_solr_facet_NumericRangeFacetRenderer', // rendererClassName
	'tx_solr_query_filterencoder_Range', // filterEncoderClassName
	'tx_solr_query_filterencoder_Range' // queryFacetBuilderClassName
);

tx_solr_facet_FacetRendererFactory::registerFacetType(
	'hierarchy',
	'tx_solr_facet_HierarchicalFacetRenderer',
	'tx_solr_query_filterencoder_Hierarchy'
);

HTH
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com