[TYPO3-Solr] filterParser changed

Heiko Kromm | Paints h.kromm at paints.de
Thu Feb 23 14:46:51 CET 2012

Hi Oliver,

changelog says "Renamed filter parser to filter encoder", but I can't get it to work.

plugin.tx_solr {
search {
faceting = 1
faceting {
facets {
sortdate_dateS {
field = created
label = Datum
filterEncoder = tx_solr_query_filterencoder_DateRange
renderer = tx_solr_facet_DateRangeFacetRenderer
}
}
}

Has TypoScript configuration for facets changed too?

Heiko

> has the filterparser changed in lastest EAP trunk Version?
> I used filterParser = tx_solr_query_filterparser_DateRange before and this does not work anymore.

please see the changelog. i guess we had to move stuff naming wise.

olivier