[TYPO3-Solr] plugin.tx_solr.search.query.fields and score

Manfred Mirsch manfred.mirsch at hs-esslingen.de
Thu Feb 9 13:46:17 CET 2012

Ingo Renner schrieb:
> Am 08.02.12 12:09, schrieb Manfred Mirsch:
>> Some additional infos,
>> when I activate debugging I can see different scores for search results.
>>
>> I also see query parameters field "qf" with the typoscript definition i
>> posted below.
>>
>> But it doesn't seem to influence the score of the pages.
>
> do you have matches in those fields at all? If there are no matches then
> you wont see any change of course...
>
> Your configuration looks ok.
>

> Ingo

I have matches.
In devlog I get this info:

respose.responseHeader.params:
qf = title^0.5 suchbegriffe_stringS^0.1 content^500.0

Of course I have entries in title-field.

When I change qf via typoscript I can see changes in devlog but the
result as such doesn't change.

One general question. Does the qf-Parameter has influence on indexing or
is it used only for query?

If I change qf should the search result change immediatly?
I tried this from solr-admin-tool and also didn't see changes in search
result.

Thanks,
Manfred

Dipl.-Inform. Manfred Mirsch (Webmaster)
Hochschule Esslingen - University of Applied Sciences
Kanalstrasse 33 / D-73728 Esslingen
Tel. +49 (0)711 397-3166
Email: Manfred.Mirsch at hs-esslingen.de