[TYPO3-Solr] plugin.tx_solr.search.query.fields and score

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Feb 9 13:07:03 CET 2012

Am 08.02.12 12:09, schrieb Manfred Mirsch:
> Some additional infos,
> when I activate debugging I can see different scores for search results.
>
> I also see query parameters field "qf" with the typoscript definition i
> posted below.
>
> But it doesn't seem to influence the score of the pages.

do you have matches in those fields at all? If there are no matches then
you wont see any change of course...

Your configuration looks ok.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com