[TYPO3-Solr] enableFields / starttime problem with records

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Thu Dec 27 04:56:53 CET 2012

Am 19.11.12 04:56, schrieb Jochen Rieger:

Hi Jochen,

> As far as I understood the code, this the actual situation (2.7.1 EAP
> version - same for 2.8.0 I think) is as follows:

if this is still an issue in 2.8.2, please file a bug on forge.

best,
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com