[TYPO3-Solr] Still installation problems

Hauke Meyer meyer at visionconnect.de
Wed Dec 12 16:18:47 CET 2012

Answering myself in order to give some advice to whom ever need some:

the current version is
Extension Version 2.8.0 (see:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Supported_Solr_versions)

This Extension needs Apache Solr 2.6.1 as marked in the table and not
2.5.1 as it is installed by the script. The Currency and
GermanNormalizationFilterFactory problems marked below are solved then.
And the rest is more or less ok (easy to debug).

Hauke