[TYPO3-Solr] tt_news with category single_pid

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Apr 17 13:09:01 CEST 2012

Am 17.04.12 12:39, schrieb Stefan Franke:
> Hello,
> I'm trying to index tt_news articles that have different detail pages depending on the category setting 'single_pid'. Is this possible with the current Solr version?

We did this on typo3.org

plugin.tx_solr.index.queue.tt_news.fields {
   url.typolink.parameter.cObject = CONTENT
   url.typolink.parameter.cObject {
     table = tt_news_cat
     select {
       pidInList = 10, 433, 496
       selectFields = single_pid
       where = uid = ###categoryUid###
       markers {
         categoryUid.cObject = TEXT
         categoryUid.cObject {

             // get the category IDs, comma-separated
           cObject = SOLR_RELATION
           cObject {
             localField = category
             foreignLabelField = uid
             relationTableSortingField = sorting
           }

             // explode on comma, return first element/category ID
           split {
             token = ,
             returnKey = 0
           }
         }
       }
     }

     renderObj = TEXT
     renderObj.field = single_pid
   }
}

Will work with v2.2. In v2.1 the SOLR_RELATION parameter
"relationTableSortingField" is missing...

until then you can use a PHP function of course

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com