[TYPO3-Solr] Indexer stops working after a while

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Oct 21 14:54:11 CEST 2011

Am 19.10.11 13:13, schrieb Daniel Vogt:

> The cHash issue is solved. The method filterInvalidContentHash of class
> tx_solr_Typo3PageIndexer considered the existing cHash to be wrong. The
> URL contained an empty GET parameter. Once I unset this param, the
> comparison succeeded and indexing is working well right now.

Don't use FE indexing ... hint hint! (it's not going to be in 2.0 final
and is removed in trunk, too already!

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com