[TYPO3-Solr] Indexer stops working after a while

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Fri Oct 21 14:50:43 CEST 2011

Am 18.10.11 09:52, schrieb Daniel Vogt:

Hi Daniel,

> What I mean is a page that is showing the content dependent to certain
> GET parameters. The page is a product detail page which has several
> subparts such as specs, features and so on. The subparts have the same
> page id. The embedded self-made FE extension reads the GET params, gets
> the appropriate content from a DB table and displays that content.

You have to index your products with different indexing configurations,
one for each "subpart" / the content that subpart is showing.

See

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/wiki/Tx_solrindex#queueindexingConfigurationtable

there's an example how to index a certain with different configurations.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com