[TYPO3-Solr] Irritating bug with page browser

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Oct 5 16:35:59 CEST 2011

Am 05.10.11 16:28, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:

Hi Jigal,

> In one case the template was changed a bit and an extra search form with
> both the search term and the result per page was added. That was the
> situation where we noticed the problem, but also with the normal
> results_per_page_switch it was possible to achieve the effect:
>
> Default is 10 results per page.
>
> 1. Use switch to set results per page to a different value; search
> results reload with say 20 results
> 2. Use switch to set results per page back to default value; search
> results reload with &tx_solr[resultsPerPage]=20 added to the URL
> Now the paginator links include &tx_solr[resultsPerPage]=20
> 3. Use switch to set results per page to different value; search results
> reload with &tx_solr[resultsPerPage]=10 added to the URL
> Now the paginator links include &tx_solr[resultsPerPage]=10. The
> paginator itself works, but each time the first page of the search
> results is displayed.

Ok, if you could add this to the issue on forge I can have a look at it
at some point... (no promisses yet when though)

thanks
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com