[TYPO3-Solr] Irritating bug with page browser

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Wed Oct 5 16:28:30 CEST 2011

Hi Ingo,

On 5-10-2011 16:08, Ingo Renner wrote:
> Am 05.10.11 10:23, schrieb Jigal van Hemert:
>> http://forge.typo3.org/issues/30559
>>
>> Can anyone confirm this?
>
> Haven't tried it yet, but how did it happen that you have that parameter
> in the URL? When using the select/switch provided by the extension it
> should filter that parameter as "unwanted".

In one case the template was changed a bit and an extra search form with
both the search term and the result per page was added. That was the
situation where we noticed the problem, but also with the normal
results_per_page_switch it was possible to achieve the effect:

Default is 10 results per page.

1. Use switch to set results per page to a different value; search
results reload with say 20 results
2. Use switch to set results per page back to default value; search
results reload with &tx_solr[resultsPerPage]=20 added to the URL
Now the paginator links include &tx_solr[resultsPerPage]=20
3. Use switch to set results per page to different value; search results
reload with &tx_solr[resultsPerPage]=10 added to the URL
Now the paginator links include &tx_solr[resultsPerPage]=10. The
paginator itself works, but each time the first page of the search
results is displayed.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.