[TYPO3-Solr] Solr is indexing urls with unwanted query parameters

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Jul 27 12:23:57 CEST 2011

Am 27.07.11 09:55, schrieb Klee, Carsten:
> Hi Ingo,
>
> thanks for reply. I guess, I'm going to use the crawler extension with the next version than, right?

Don't use the crawler, we're going to drop frontend indexing support
with the next version... Instead, use the version from forge which comes
with the Index Queue already.

> When do you planning to submit the next public version to the typo3.org repository?

No dates set yet:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/roadmap

However, you can help getting it out sooner by helping with fixing issues:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-solr/issues

best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com