[TYPO3-Solr] Solr server connection issue

Shanmugarajan K shanmugarajan.k at tcs.com
Thu Jul 21 16:45:41 CEST 2011

Hello Olivier,

Thanks for your hint. But still i am getting same error.

Btw, i am working on my local windows system. Will this setup will cause
this issue?

also, could be tell me..in your typoscript,  "your_core_for_GB/"  will
needs to point to webapps folder in Tomcat?
which needs to have the following folders?

your_core_for_GB,/

        /admin
        /conf/
        /data
        ..
        index.jsp

if so every language we need to create the new  webapp..? sorry if i am
wrong

Then what about we need to have multiple website indexed data? how to
handle that?  Could you please help me for this?

Thanks & regards
Shan