[TYPO3-Solr] Solr is indexing urls with unwanted query parameters

Klee, Carsten Carsten.Klee at sbb.spk-berlin.de
Thu Jul 21 10:13:57 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I'm using solr 1.3.0 and realurl 1.11.2 within Typo3 4.5.0.

The problem is, that with frontend indexing enabled, solr is indexing URLs with unwanted (spam?) requests.

For example: http://mysite.org/pagepath/postvarkey/1234/?67eESAM94p1nM

The query string after the question mark is, I think, a spam request and unwanted to be indexed.

The admin panel shows me, that caching was disabled with the message "The incoming cHash ... and calculated cHash ... did not match ...".

As I understood, this should prevent solr from indexing this URL by throwing an exception "'Index page? No, page was set to "no_cache" and so cannot be indexed.'".

Nevertheless solr is indexing the page. How can I prevent solr to do so?

Kind regards,

Carsten