[TYPO3-Solr] Manipulate result link

Claus Fassing claus at fassing.eu
Sat Jul 9 11:47:20 CEST 2011

Hello Oliver,

thank you for your answer.

Am 09.07.2011 11:03, schrieb Olivier Dobberkau:
> Am 08.07.11 08:14, schrieb Claus Fassing:
>> Hello solr community,
>>
>> atm I setup an early access version for a customer. For the first this
>> will be just an alternate for indexed search. The next part is to index
>> an pdf file archive and for this I have to manipulate the result link.
>> If I'm right, the default behaviour is just a link to the pdf file,
>> right ?
>> I would like to manipulate this link to direct to another page where a
>> plugin is waiting on. This is a pdf viewer plugin. I guess I need two
>> things. Manipulate the link to get redirection and the second is, append
>> some further get parameter to the link.
>>
>> Is this understandable and if, is it possible to do ?
>
> Hi Claus,
>
> File Indexing is only available in the private eap version.

My customer own the "Early Access" version with personal access to svn
where I fetch the extension from.
Are "private eap" and "early access" different versions ?
He bought this version to get file indexing.
The function compare show indexing of files (fileadmin)  in the early
access version. So I guess we have the right version to indexing files,
isn't it ?

> Currently it does require the file to be attached to a page.

Hm
http://www.typo3-solr.com/de/solr-fuer-typo3/entwicklungs-model/#c1185
File indexing: fileadmin is marked as available oO
Maybe a misunderstood, we don't use the public version and I
assume that we use the right version and file indexing is integrated.

I will try to explain my issue again
How does the result look of a match from a pdf file which is archived in
fileadmin and don't have a connection to any content elements.
Is it right that the result link directly to the pdf file ?
If so, my question is, can I manipulate this result link ?
The goal should be, link to a special page with additional get
parameter, don't link to the file directly.

Best Regards, Claus