[TYPO3-Solr] Manipulate result link

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Sat Jul 9 11:03:19 CEST 2011

Am 08.07.11 08:14, schrieb Claus Fassing:
> Hello solr community,
>
> atm I setup an early access version for a customer. For the first this
> will be just an alternate for indexed search. The next part is to index
> an pdf file archive and for this I have to manipulate the result link.
> If I'm right, the default behaviour is just a link to the pdf file, right ?
> I would like to manipulate this link to direct to another page where a
> plugin is waiting on. This is a pdf viewer plugin. I guess I need two
> things. Manipulate the link to get redirection and the second is, append
> some further get parameter to the link.
>
> Is this understandable and if, is it possible to do ?

Hi Claus,

File Indexing is only available in the private eap version.

Currently it does require the file to be attached to a page.
there is certainly a way to create your own file-list in a tca database
and then index the file. this functionality is not there yet, bu not
very difficult to implement.

maybe ingo can go more into details here.

best regards,

olivier