[TYPO3-Solr] Recursive update

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Tue Aug 23 13:50:43 CEST 2011

Am 20.08.11 12:56, schrieb Rik Willems:

Hi Rik,

> I quickly set the expand setting to fix my setup. Does Solr extension
> see the recursiveness in my setting after I save this page? Or, do I
> need to clear the index and reindex the entire site?

Actually it does not (yet), this is a known issue. Changes that affect
sub pages are not recognized for those sub pages, but only for the page
the setting is on.

Help with fixing that would be highly welcome!

You don't have to clear the index, but currently you need to re-index.
Just (re-)initialize the Index Queue and the Index Queue worker will
start indexing your site again.

Ingo

--
Ingo Renner
TYPO3 Core Developer, Release Manager TYPO3 4.2, Admin Google Summer of Code

TYPO3 - Open Source Enterprise Content Management System
http://typo3.org

Apache Solr for TYPO3 -
Open Source Enterprise Search meets Open Source Enterprise CMS
http://www.typo3-solr.com