[TYPO3-Solr] Recursive update

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Sat Aug 20 12:56:08 CEST 2011

Hi,

Yesterday I ran the index queue and everything went smooth. Now I found
a mistake in my pages usergroups setup. My main question, how does the
Solr extension pick this up?

I have several sections on the site protected by usergroups. On the
section main pages I set 'expand to subpages'. Now, I forgot to set the
'expand to subpages' on one of these sections.

Search results respect usergroups perfectly. So I only see results for
pages and subpages I have access to. Works great! In my situation search
results also show pages in the section I forgot the set 'expand'.

I quickly set the expand setting to fix my setup. Does Solr extension
see the recursiveness in my setting after I save this page? Or, do I
need to clear the index and reindex the entire site?

Cheers! Rik