[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing external documents

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3.org
Wed Mar 3 21:06:39 CET 2010

Hi Olivier,

> if you would like to join our project by contributing with $ you will be
> able to use this feature quite soon!
I considered this already. I think it's time to talk about it again
here. ;-)

> we will release this feature later on this year to the community version
> of apache solr for typo3.
>
> as a goody look at the sideproject:
>
> http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-tika
Yeah, I installed it on my dev system but to be honest. I have not the
slightest idea how it should work. The reports module tells me it is not
configured but it is...
After checking the code I found some registry request but I don't know
where this should be set. Anyway... Not that important right now.

> thanks for your compliment to the code quality by the dkd team lead by
> ingo.
>
> this is really great feedback from you.
Honour to whom honour is due. :-)

Greets,