[TYPO3-Solr] Indexing external documents

Olivier Dobberkau olivier.dobberkau at dkd.de
Wed Mar 3 20:55:51 CET 2010

Am 03.03.10 15:34, schrieb Thomas Hempel:

> I now found the project Tika which seems to be made for the issue. But
> I'm not sure if it is somehow used by solr already!?
>
> Hints anyone?

hi thomas.

this currently on our dev agenda. dkd and the sponsors of the project
have found the money to develop this feature.

if you would like to join our project by contributing with $ you will be
able to use this feature quite soon!

we will release this feature later on this year to the community version
of apache solr for typo3.

as a goody look at the sideproject:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-tika

thanks for your compliment to the code quality by the dkd team lead by
ingo.

this is really great feedback from you.

olivier