[TYPO3-Solr] solr configuration

Rik Willems rik at actiview.nl
Thu Aug 5 13:36:31 CEST 2010

Op 5-8-2010 12:45, Ingo Renner schreef:

> Rik Willems wrote:
>
> Hi Rik,
>
>> I'm looking into the solr extensions which looks really powerful. Now I
>> have a question regarding the configuration. It is not possible to have
>> multiple solr plugins on one page with different templates (i.e.) a
>> default searchbox in the header).

>> So everything that is put into plugin.tx_solr will overwrite anything
>> that is send to the plugin through the normal way. Is there a specific
>> reason for this?
>
> there's an option in the plugin's flexform to set a template for each
> plugin.
> So you could have a template providing a search input field only.

That works smoothly indeed. But you need to add it as a content element
to get it working right? This won't be possible if you add it through
typoscript. Or am I missing something?

I just wondered why you set config through tx_solr and not
tx_solr_pi_results. Maybe I can learn some new insights here as I learn
a lot from how you created the entire extension.

Cheers!