[TYPO3-Solr] solr.SnowballPorterFilterFactory for multi language sites

Michiel Roos [netcreators] michiel at netcreators.com
Tue Dec 15 14:53:54 CET 2009

Hi Ingo,

Thank you for answering.

Op 12/14/09 5:20 PM, Ingo Renner schreef:
> Differentiating on which index to search (and to send updates to) should
> be easy by using a TS condition that switches the path to the correct
> core in plugin.tx_solr.solr.path

That was my conclusion too and what I have running currently.

I run a multi-core setup and have a core for site_nl and one for
site_en, both have their own configuration.

The TS looks like this:

# ENGLISH, sys_language.uid = 1
[globalVar = GP:L = 1]
plugin.tx_solr {
	solr {
		path = /solr/site_en/
	}
}
[global]

> The best thing of course would be having Solr support different stemmers
> depending on the language of a document out of the box.

True

--

Met vriendelijke groet / Warm regards,

Michiel Roos