[TYPO3-seminars] allowRegistrationForStartedEvents

Tao Nguyen taonguyen83 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 12:43:57 CEST 2013

Hello everyone!

Up until now, my Seminar Manager Extension works fine (Thanks to all the
makers and contributors!).

Now that I wanted to change the registration to allow registration for
events that already started, I tried the setting
*plugin.tx_seminars.allowRegistrationForStartedEvents
= 1* but somehow, for courses with the "Begin time and date" set in the
past, it still tells me on the Frontend that the registration is not
possible anymore ("Die Anmeldefrist für diese Veranstaltung ist leider
schon vorbei.")

I have checked the Object Browser and made sure, that
allowRegistrationForStartedEvents was really set to "1", and it was.

Does anyone knows what the problem might be?
Maybe someone had the same problem and knows a workaround?

Any suggestion is well appreciated! If needed, I could also provide my
whole TS-Setup of the Plugin.

Here is my Installation:

Typo3 4.5.29,
Seminars 0.9.5,